Arco strives for quality in all services provided to our clients. Our goal is to consistently collect, evaluate, and report data that is accurate, precise, representative, complete, and legally defensible.
Arco is committed to integrating quality into all design efforts and ensuring that construction is performed in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications. We have established quality control procedures and an integrated Quality Assurance Program to monitor and provide approved methodology and reliability. This QA program sets prescribed standards of performance for design, construction, sampling, and analysis, as well as for site-specific project plans required by regulatory agencies.
Our QA program provides for the following:
• Corrective action programs
• Data reduction, validation and reporting
• Documentation control/procedures
• Establishment of minimum requirements for staff credentials
• Equipment calibration procedures and acceptance criteria
• Liaison with customer QA organizations
• Personnel training
• Proper allocation of staff and resources
• Quality review audit and oversight functions for all aspects of the project, including field iInvestigations, laboratory procedures and project management
• Review of all drawings, plans and specifications
• Sample custody and documentation
• Sampling and analytical procedures
• Technical review of all project reports, recommendations and related documents